You know you have too many fish when....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A combination of severe ADD, forgetfulness, and a python.

"What's that loud waterfall sound" OMFG :shocked!:

I feel your pain. I have a common case of ADHD, I get caught up in so many things I forget what I started doing in the first place sometimes! I'm bad about forgetting things. I don't have a python I got a rubber industrial hose that's like 100ft.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick problems/loach and 5 tetras left.
~75g going to be African cichlids

I've been keeping up with this thread, but was thinking you guys were all fish crazy! I had never had a fish dream. But last night, I did. I had purchased a few plants for my tank, and put them in. After that, every time I looked there was a new plant! I had to keep rearranging the tank to make it look good. This whole process just kept repeating. Guess I'm fish crazy now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've been keeping up with this thread, but was thinking you guys were all fish crazy! I had never had a fish dream. But last night, I did. I had purchased a few plants for my tank, and put them in. After that, every time I looked there was a new plant! I had to keep rearranging the tank to make it look good. This whole process just kept repeating. Guess I'm fish crazy now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
Ha! Its spreading :)

I dream aquaria too, for a while it was my first apisto pair floating around the apt. And I'd have to catch them and put them back in the tank haha.. but yah... we def. Spend to much on our tanks, by normal standards anyways;) I'm not normal!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

At least, your not chasing giant floating panduro, that could get ugly, lol.

I unfortunately only have occasional nightmares in which my tanks burst and I have no backups.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I unfortunately only have occasional nightmares in which my tanks burst and I have no backups.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I too have had similar nightmares until I figured out the cause. A constant "popping" sound like a seam was splitting or a stand cracking. Quite a few sleepless nights indeed. A week later and sitting on the couch, the popping gets intense. I'm running around freaking out like nobody's business. It finally dawns on me. I bought a pistol shrimp. ?

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Back
Top Bottom