Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
911 amonia spiking

I had to move all my fish, powerder blue tang, butterly copperband, bengai cardinal, chromie, damsel and a clown, to a 10 gallon tank untill I get my new tank. my amonia is spiking and I dont have anywhere to put them. is there somthing that counters amonia in a hurry? I dont know what to do, all the fish stores are closed and I dont know if they will make it to the morning. help!

bobothefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion
lots of water changes

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
Originally Posted by mfdrookie516 View Post
lots of water changes
only option
redneckgearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:07 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
Yup... until the stores open and you can get a bottle of Seachem Prime, water changes are your only friend. (Unless you have a PolyFilter pad handy...)
Kurt_Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #5
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
50% PWC`s
melosu58 is online now   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com