Acan help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr X, the acan is starting to do the same thing again after looking better than before. Is it spawning maybe. I'm clueless

Before

image-3099303969.jpg

After

image-460850171.jpg

It's not white though...

Mr X, the acan is starting to do the same thing again after looking better than before. Is it spawning maybe. I'm clueless

Before

After

It's not white though...

I notice mine do this and perked back up a week later. As long as the tissue isn't actually receding I think you're ok. It is weird it has done it twice now though.

I notice mine do this and perked back up a week later. As long as the tissue isn't actually receding I think you're ok. It is weird it has done it twice now though.
yea man I don't get it. It's not white like it was before so I might just leave it alone unless it turns white. Less is more ino

yea man I don't get it. It's not white like it was before so I might just leave it alone unless it turns white. Less is more ino

Yeah it stinks it's giving you a headache. Mine just had to poop lol. Did you feed it recently?

Yeah it stinks it's giving you a headache. Mine just had to poop lol. Did you feed it recently?
I haven't actually witnessed it feed but it is sitting right inline with a power head and I feed right above it. I might have to directly feed it some brine

Back
Top Bottom