agh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clowninround

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My Naso has one large white spot and a small one on her for the past couple days. No rubbing or anything, but she does look like she's getting thinner even though I feed her all day. Good appetite. Should I pull her or wait? It's just if it is something I don't want to wait to long to treat her.

looks like a grain of salt and the small one is barely noticable. They are both near the end of the fish but not on the tail

Yikes Mary, I hope not.
It may just be debris. can you get us a pic?
Maybe get the qt set up, then watch and wait.

That's the cool thing about it, I have both the 30g and the 20g set up already. The 20g needs a w/c though. I can try to get a pic, but my camara is only a 3.1. Getting ready to go to Philosophy class soon :( , wouldn't be so bad but it's 3 hours long! 8O Cooking the kids dinner also, so I will see what I can do if not I can when I get home. I really hope it's debris, but it's just not falling off her, stuck on her pretty good...

Hey, went to take the pic and it appears to be gone. Gonna check again in the am. Whoa do I feel better. Hopefully she's fine. Got pretty scared, but I have had sick fish before and I am keeping my eyes open :wink: It was on her for the past couple days, i was right to worry right?

Well no spots this morning! Yah! I will still keep an eye on her though. You know, my clown used to be my favorite, but she's so friendly and hungry all the time that I can't help but get attached to her! She's the biggest fish I ever had and she is not afraid of me at all, when I put in her clip, I always end up touching her somehow and she never backs away. Guess if i had to pull her it wouldn't have been too hard to catch her, can't say that for the rest of em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom