i just spent thirty minutes typing a long response
and IE decided totimely crash. i thought i
copyed the text, but apparently didn't. grrrrr
anyways i have a problem with what i think is
cyanobacteria. can you guys help tell me what it
is, how to cure it, how to prevent it, what caused
it? any other sites with good info on it too would
I've got two yellow tangs and one emperor angel.
All water testing are good except for ammonia
which i do not know because i have not tested it
yet. I also don't have anything to test for
phosphates. temp is 79.4 F. it appeared
yesterday after my father fed them then i did with
out knowing that he had previously fed them.
There were two extra food cubes that they did not
eat, i believe. I recognized it at 3:00pm in only
small patches and with the lights on by 5:00pm
the same day it had grown by 33%. i currently
covers two small patches of sand, and coral tops
and a little bit on the glass.
here is a pic, help me identify it please. tia