All Zoos are closed....Help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sstanle4

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have an 8 gallon biocube with a zooathad in there along with someother things. Anyways all my levels are perfect but the zoo has been closed for about 5 days now. I have had it for about a month or so. Have done a freshwater dip for the past 3 day (one min a day). The first time about 3 or 4 bristal worms came off. Then the next day about 2 or 3 came off. But today none. This is a picture of them. Can someone please help me.

Attachments

• IMG008.jpg
    IMG008.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 77
If none of them are open by tomorrow I will do that. I also have a torch that I just got on Saturday. It has 2 little green bubbles. Could they be other heads or what?

Attachments

• IMG013.jpg
    IMG013.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 83
Uh oh the green bubbles are bubble algae never heard anything good about them. Just don't pop them whatever you do that's all I know about it.

I have one cleaner shimp and about 5 hermit crabs. Will that be enough? ooh and I have an emerald crab. But my cleaner shimp only wants to stay in the back corner of the tank and I have had him for about 2 or 3 weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom