Anemone is sick i think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But anyway as I was trying to say... My nem isn't sick anymore, and is full of color and life along with my coral

fish are friends not food

The tank is 4 years old and half the rocks are too. Some are in the sump

Oh, do leather corals use it?

leather corals are in the "soft coral" family and therefore does not have a calcium skeleton. So if they use calcium at all it would be trace elements only.

Well crap. I just got 5 things of calcium and cant return them...

do you have a reef test kit? because if you don't have one you should not be dosing anything in your tank at all.

Always test your parameters of the tank before you add anything to it. You can overdose on almost everything which ends up with a tank crash.

I have to be careful what I add right now though. My flame has ick and I had to take out carbon and turn off my skimmer

Well, I hate to say this but you can't treat that angel in your tank and if you stress out the other fish they will also come down with ich.

I thought clowns can't get ick? Also I use this stuff that's reef safe. The ick is gone and everything is back to normal,

ick and ich dont go away just like that, and if you treated it in the main tank you going to end up with a problem right away...

Well I don't see anymore spots on it, and but i'll put it in my 10g just to be safe. even though i think it's to small for it and only been set up for a few weeks, it's my only option.

WOO HOOO! Thanks for everything guys everything is MUCH better and brighter, I also got a carpet, yellow tang, two emerald crabs, and 6 hermit craps today.

Back
Top Bottom