Anyone want to nurse my LT nem back to health?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AbsoluteFaye

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought a long tentacle nem a few months back and I got a clarki clown shortly after. Both were great, fish was hosting from the first minute... Then he randomly died one day. I didn't buy another clarki because I still have my two occ. clowns and my female is getting nasty. The nem has slowly began to bleach and has now released his foot. I'm nervous that he'll float around again (found him floating near the top) so I have both power heads off. I have too many corals and other anemones so I don't want him stinging them if he's all over. I was wondering if anyone wanted him who's had success with other nems in their tank. I'm in central NJ. I don't want him to die. He still looks good, no gaping mouth, not fuzzy looking or turned inside out. He's just not attaching and very pale. He was green and purple when I got him. If anyone's near me who wants him, message me because I can't think of anything else to do with him.

Back
Top Bottom