Aquarium Crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WWodyz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My nightmare came true!!! at 04:30 a.m. today while walking through my living room with lights off, i heard SQUISH,SQUISH while walking. i then looked towards my aquarium and their were inch of water left. Turned all the lights on and my whole living room was flooded. AAAARG! Luckily all my Fish survived. called a company to dryclean the carpet, moved all my furnitures outside to dry, and so on and so on.. where can i buy aquarium, any place with good price?

OMG thats awful. What size was it.
where can i buy aquarium

Well the first thing I would suggest would be a LFS or a chain pet store or in the most dire of circimstances wal-mart. Where do you have the fish now?

WOW... Nasty for sure. Glad you at least saved the fish.. Best luck next time.. Let us know when you recover..

Sorry to hear about your tank.......Mine failed earlier this week. Luckily it was the 29 and not the 72. Hope everything works out.

Mike

What went wrong? Did the whole tank fall over?
My fiancé and I just priced tanks--it pays to look around! Knowing you don't have much time to find a replacement, I would check the two biggest pet stores in your area and call any LFS.

Back
Top Bottom