Badly damaged mushroom...
I came home from work this afternoon to find my small mushroom rock flipped over onto the torch coral. (curses urchins) I put the rock back up where it belongs and noticed that one of the polyps looks "cut" open, with it's insides pouring out. Kinda like it's expelling its zooxanthellae.. The one next to it looks bad too but not expelling anything.
I sat it in a higer but not direct flow area, hoping that it will heal itself.
Just looking for any advice or comments at all.
Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here
Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.