Bicolor angel eating issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OneFishy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone i am new to this forum so I figured I would give it a shot. My girlfriend just got me a bicolor and I have had it or about 5 days now in my main tank and he doesn't seem to be eating atleAst i hAvnt seen him eat. Wondering if anyone has any tricks or easy food preps to get them onto prepared food ? O and also the water peramiters are all good.

Thanks for your time and help

You could soak the food in garlic extract. Providing a variety is important so try spirulina, mysis, nori, etc. What are you feeding now?

I've been switching between mysis brine and nori and also some flake food I have also been trying my garlic extract to pre soak almost everything I can. What's the best way to try and feed nori?

Would purchases some live feeder shrimp possibly help?

I get a 3 inch piece and wrap it on a small rock w/ a rubber band and put it where my foxface hangs out. I don't know about the feeder shrimp, but you can try bloodworms or live brine shrimp.

Ya lie brine is what I ment and that's not a bad idea for the nory do you leave it in there all day or does your tang just devour it ?

Ok thanks Alot for the tips ill give them a shot tomorrow I wanna atleAst seem him eat once so I can put my mind to a little bit of a rest

Hopefully all goes well and just keep trying different foods until it eats. Maybe feed a little a couple times a day if you don't already.

Ya I'm hoping its just that initial shock of being in a new place the kinda starv myself for a couple days then eat like a pig haha

Bicolor passed sometime this morning while I was asleep god ****

Back
Top Bottom