I have currently have a 75 gallon 48 inch mixed reef tank. It has a berlin type sump with a bubble king, protein skimmer, and a UV
sterlizer. I have owned it for 9 months now. I purchased a few branching acropora frags from a local fish store about 3 months ago. I have started to notice a slow bleaching from the bottom to the top. I also have a few plate montipora, and some LPS
but they seem to be doing well at the moment. I did reciently change my 2 part from BRS product to Reef fusion. but by levels are very stable. I am using a bubble magnus automatic doser.
1) Lighting: Maxispect LED
running at 60% actinic and 60% blue 4 hours a day. I a gradual on to off pattern. My acropora are at the top of my live rock approx 9 1/2 inches from the LED
2) temp 79.2, salinity 1.024, PH 8.2, ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate 0, phos 0, alk
8.4, calcium 420.
3) 5% water changes weekly
4) I use Dr Tim's waste away at the recomended dose one weekly.
I have been removing the "dead" pieces, and re gluing the live coral, but not sure what i am doing wrong.
Advice would be awesome.
Thanks a million