Blue spotted puffer and ich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mantowashisname

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So My last blue spotted puffer was taken out by a LARGE hitchhiker crab I did not know was in my tank. After months of waiting I finally found another at my lfs. They had him in a tank with blue lights on and I didn't notice these spots/what I suspect to be ich until I brought him home. I just wanted to post a picture and see what everyone's thoughts were on if it was ich or not. I'm 99.99% positive that it is and I will be attempting to return him tomorrow. You can see the white spots underneath the eyes. His eyes also appear to be cloudy. Let me know what you guys think please!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407988812.685731.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407988858.289377.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank god! Any ideas what it could be? Or if it's something I should be concerned about?

It could possibly be a small case of lymphocytosis. Are the white lumps protruding off the fish?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They are not they are flat I will have to continue to monitor them and see if there are any changes in size/appearance

Back
Top Bottom