Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-23-2005, 12:04 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
Yeah hoops. There's some Xenia in the tank. It isn't a mob or anything as I can barely keep it alive. It's healthy, but not spreading. The 65 doesn't have an Xenia in it and the bulbs are all brand new.

Join the NJ Reef Club Today! Saving the world's reefs one living room at a time!
MACNA XXI Atlantic City, NJ September 25-27, 2009
Phyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 04:37 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Sorry such a long time to answer but live goes on around my tank.

My parameters are all great. No Ammonia, no nitrite, 10 nitrate, .05 nitrate, ph 8.0, temp 78, i think that's all.

Just recently found out that my iodine was low. I was losing my xinia and all of my zoes had closed. Been adding lugols 2xweek and now tech-1 weekly. Zoes are all open and xinia not dying back anymore.

My BTA was maroon colored, sorry for the "pink" word. Now it is white with bright pink tips. My maroon clown still hosting and the anemone looks normal except for its coloring. I feed it a medium sized thawed krill soaked in chromoplex once a week as usual. It's not looking sick just lost it's color. It is not losing the pink tips just the body turned whitish.

mncspradlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com