Bubble coral dieing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msuhaizie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi.. Anybody can help me how to keep my bubble coral stay healthy? Can my bubble coral expand?

Attachments

• image-1442207001.jpg
    image-1442207001.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 75
Sorry.. I dont get u.. Can u explain it more details to me?

What is your ammonia, pH, nitrites....etc... Also what size tank? Powerheads? etc.

Ammonia 0, nitrate 5, nitrite 0, ph 8, 5gallon tank, 11watt light, pump 670l/hr.. What should i do?

It's low light LPS, with low to moderate flow. Put it on the bottom of the aquarium...

How big it can be if i do so? Size of the base is about 2.5inch.. Can i place it facing to me not upward anymore?

It'll eventually get that big, but you can always frag it. It'll start to grow up, even on its side.

So u mean i need to move it at another suitable location in my tank and i can place it like i want even not facing upward to the surface?

It's going to face up no matter where you put it. but it needs to put on the bottom.

If some part of its body can see the skeleton( no more bubble), can it recover by itself or it cant be recover anymore?

Don't have one, I have other LPS's... Hammer, Candy Cane, and tube coral

I`ve had one for 13 yrs now and have never fed it. They get all they need from the lighting and water column. I do believe that the lighting is your problem. Not enough intensity from that bulb or system.

Back
Top Bottom