bubble in my clownfish skin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sonja

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
just got a new true percula, about 3 weeks ago, and I noticed the day I got him he has, what appears to be, some small "bubbles" under his skin. they are about a millimeter in diameter (or smaller) and only appear underneath his white stripes. there are 3 of them total on his body and I cannot seem to find any info online about this. it doesn't fall into the category of any diseases or parasites I have looked up. he seems perfectly healthy and active eating habits are normal
all my parameters are safe and stable. like I said he had these when I picked him up.
just wondering if anyone knows/has seen this before
any input is appreciated, and thank you!

I've never seen it in person, but I've read that ich can look like little pimple areas. And if its on the white stripe, it could be hiding the fact that its white too. I hope not, but could be ich. :(

Thank you for the response!

I'm hoping it is not ich! But from what I've read about it and the pictures I have seen it does not look like ich

I was able to snap a photo

image-1875505714.jpg

there is one lump on his middle stripe right by his fin and one on the stripe on his head right behind his eye

Back
Top Bottom