Bubble tip has me worried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've had it for months and it's been thriving, but ever since I fixed my plumbing so I've had more flow, it's been acting weird. It could be the increase in flow but I just want to be sure, all my other stats are normal.

it's still reacting, it ate really well yesterday, it's mouth is nice and tight. It's just not expanding as much as it was and it's a lot smaller, a lot more "bubbly." I've notice the tips of the tentacles are starting to turn a bit brownish too, so I'm worried. I can send people pics if needed, but I can't post them here as I've reached my limit

Okay the one pic with the random back ground and just rocks isn't mine, and I really don't even know where that came from?

Okay, it's my fave thing in the tank so I tend to baby it. So this freaked me out when it started doing this.

Good! It just had me worried cause it would double in size and it's "bulbs"or tentecales, really haven't looked like that since I've brought it home, they've always been a bit stringer with smaller bulbs, so I've been watching it

They do what they want. There is no control over an anemone. Stringy or bubble tentacles, it is unknown what makes it decide what to do since it has been observed a bta split and stay by each other, one stringy and the other bubble.

Back
Top Bottom