Hi its kind of fluffy looks a bit like the inside of a fish finger.
thanks for your help well ive got a Red Sea Max 130d and its been running with fish 13/10/2010.
im using the built in water treatment along with 15kgs live rock.
1. Adjustable height surface skimmer
2. Mechanical filter sponge
3. Professional turbo protein skimmer driven by a 1200 lph pump
4. Compartment for chiller pump
5. Accessory Kit for chiller inlet/outlet tubes
6. Thermostat - controlled heater
7. Highly porous ceramic biological filter media
8. Activated carbon chemical media
9. Twin circulation pumps with adjustable direction outlets
the lights i have are
Lighting 2 x 55W T5 Power Compact
Lighting- 10,000k 55W
Lighting- Actinic 55W
Lighting- Blue LED
Nitrate < 1.0 ppm
i haven't tested calcium and nitrite.
the livestock i have are
1 Cleaner Shrimp
1 Peppermint Shrimp
1 Blood Shrimp
1 Fire Fish
1 Watchman Goby
2 Clown Fish
1 Flame Angel
is there any reason why my fire fish would of got this fungal infection? and how do i go about setting up a QT tank