Well for those of you who don't know the history, here goes.
Back last Dec, I brought a fish in my system that had velvet. I got all the fish out for 8 week and to make a long story short, solved the problem.
The in mid May, I brought in some LS
from another system and brought a case of ich in with it. Pulled them all (see all below) to 3 different qt
tanks again. On the 7th week of qt
, I discovered what I thought to be a missing clown in one of my overflow. Had to start the period over again.
(main was not really fishless). After another 5 weeks (12 weeks total) I put the fish back in the main and guess what.......ich again.
So after 20 weeks this year of running change buckets and 3 qt
tanks with all my fish , I can't do this any more. In addition I promised the wife that after the last time, that was it. So my options are, unless someone has a better idea.
A. Chuck the whole thing
B. Pull all the fish and send them back to the LFS
, keeping a invert tank for the next 5-6 months and start over again.
C. Open for suggestion.