Cardinal fish troubles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LittleFishiez

Aquarium Advice Regular
My bengaii Cardinal is. Ot looking well. It's till is sorta curled in and it's barely moving. Need help asap

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Post pictures, also do you have a test kit? If you do tell me results. Also, when did you do your last water change?

The last water change I did was probably about 3 weeks ago. And my test kit showed everything as fine. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424559453.506534.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424559476.368494.jpg

How long has the fish been acting this way? Also the last test was when? I would definitely say do a water change. They literally are a huge part of fish keeping due to the fact that if there is anything bad in the water over half of it can be removed in a matter of minutes.
~Zac

The last test was about 3 days ago. And thanks for the advice with the water change I'll get on that asap.

If possible I would do about 50%-25% every day until he starts to act better

What are the current parameters of the tank? I'd be worried about any livestock in a tank that hasn't had a water change in three weeks. That is a long time for nitrates to build up that small water changes won't bring down.

Back
Top Bottom