I have 2 questions/problems...
1. I have a Copper Banded Butterfly that we have had for about 2-3 weeks. When we got him from the LFS
he had 1 large white spot on his tail fin, we kept him in the QT tank for about 4-7 days before treating with a Copper Treatment, In that time he got several smaller white spots. Now that he has been treated with Copper, several of the origional white spots have gone away, but a few more have appeared. Is this normal? How long should this treatment take before he should be completely cured?
2. I have 2 chocolate chip starfish, 1 of them has all the chocolate chip's gone down to nubs. The only thing I can think of is that I have seen several times where our Electric Orange Hermit Crab has been climbing on his back, and will hold on to his back as he climbs the glass. I Have seen several days where the crab will be on the starfish's back. My 2nd Chocolate Chip Starfish looks to have a couple of small pieces gone from his chocolate chips, so I am assuming the same is happening to him...
Is this normal? Will the chocolate chip's grow back? Is there anything that can be done?