cleaner molting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haus

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was just testing my water a few minutes ago, and after I was done, I took a look in the tank. I was looking for the cleaner shrimp because I haven't seen him in a day or so, and was worried because I just lost all my emerald crabs. I seen some of his antennae behind one of the rocks and thought that there were more than he was supposed to have. After getting a better angle I watched him crawl out of his molted skin :D . It was really cool and exciting to watch. I tried to get pictures, but the camera made them too blurry with the angle that I had it.

By the way, water was good Amm-0, trite-0, trate-0, Ca-440, KH-190 mg/L, pH-8.3, SG-1.024

Mine molted just the other day.

071805.JPG

Hah! I have some limestone rock very similar to that -- it keeps my Ca up :) (but it is so freaking difficult to get it to take to Coralline)

That rock has been in the tank for about 2 weeks and its starting to grow on it allready. If you look close u can see the purple spots

Back
Top Bottom