The lion fish has white spots on its fin and its body but I believe they are part of its colouring becasue they seem to be in uniform position. I checked the Trigger and and Lion fo
rany odd white cists or dots and they don't appear to have any. I was reading that fish create extra mucs to fight off the ich, so the lion may be recovering, I am not sure.
Good news through. The Lion made a velvet damsel dissapear last night and he ate 2 silversides this morning so his appetite is good. He also seems a bit more active then when I first bought him. Perhaps he is getting better but this wierd film in the water is still disconcerting. I have crabs lion shed some slime but his unfortunately died. I dont know how healthy and active it may had appeared before it died..but mine seems to be fine now, except fot the goop 8O
I should note, when I woke up this morning, the lion was trying to eat the trigger, (so that would had been a Damsel, Trigger, Silverside Feast) so I guess 3 days between feedings is a little too long for this lion, my other one was usually good for about 5 becasue he would gorge.