clown fish acting sluggish lately

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thartsockpg

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey I just got two clowns and one is fine but the other is being really sluggish and not swimming a whole lot. Should I be concerned. I got the 7 days ago.

They are all 0. He also isn't eating my flake food. And now the other one looks like he is having seizures sometimes.

Try soaking the food in garlic guard or something similar as it entices feeding and boosts the immune system. The one having seizures, is it the smaller of the two? Is it only seizing near the other clownfish? If that is the case it's part of them pairing up, it's a show of submission.

I'll try the garlic. I also might try getting frozen brine shrimp. The clowns are both the same size but only one of them is having the seizures. And it is close to the other clown fish. And now the one that isn't having seizures(the sluggish one) his eyes are really dark solid black. There is no distinct pupil like the other one

Do y'all have any other ideas they are both really sluggish and not swimming alot. I recently added a skimmer and the only other fish is a domino damsel. Please help imvgetting concerned.

Back
Top Bottom