Clown fish "pimple" help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine still have the same little white dots and seem fine and it's been months. The spots haven't moved or multiplied so I stopped worrying

@henry as long as you don't mix species it doesn't really matter what color/markings they have and shouldn't be an issue... but fish decide who they want to get along with even if they are the same species so you can never be sure

Yes I bought them at the same time. That makes me feel better thanks both of you!

I took a closer look at my male ocellaris and he has a black spot where you have a white spot haha.

@henry as long as you don't mix species it doesn't really matter what color/markings they have and shouldn't be an issue... but fish decide who they want to get along with even if they are the same species so you can never be sure

yeah, I gave up on trying to get another clown since carey is having trouble with her two pairs

LOL I'm still having the same issue with all these darn clowns. Can't wait til they are all paired off again in separate tanks. They also almost hosted my coral to death. Those little buggers..

@carey even if they weren't getting along in your 55 theres prob enough space for them all to claim a stake in your 125

Yeah its prob best to get males if youre buying females are more aggressive and more territorial. You can have a group of "juvenile" males and onemated pair but two mated pairs is not really the best but a 125 may give them enough space.

Firstly, cute Clownfish. I have two black ocellaris Clowns, when i got them, i noticed one of them a spot just in front of his/her pectoral fin, about a week later it had gone. I notice both of them get a spot every once in a while. It doesn't seem bother them at all, they eat and swim normally. It may or may not be what your clown has, if it doesn't seem to bother them, then it shouldn't bother you.

Firstly, cute Clownfish. I have two black ocellaris Clowns, when i got them, i noticed one of them a spot just in front of his/her pectoral fin, about a week later it had gone. I notice both of them get a spot every once in a while. It doesn't seem bother them at all, they eat and swim normally. It may or may not be what your clown has, if it doesn't seem to bother them, then it shouldn't bother you.
Awesome thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom