Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Clown fish stopped eating for 2 days

My clown fish has stopped eating. I bought tank with him in it 8 months ago so not sure how old he is but he is big. About 3 inches long so he must be at least 3 years old. He is the Dominant fish in the tank but at the moment he's not eating and hides in the back of the tank 70% of the time leaving his Sea Anemonealone in the front (very strange). I don’t notice any spots or different colors on him and everything seems fine with other fish and all. He's just not eating or guarding his Sea Anemonewitch he never leaves. What should I do? He has been this way for 2 days. I have never had a sick fish so I don’t know what to do
willbo is offline   Reply With Quote

clown, clown fish, eat, eating, stopped eating

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off