Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-20-2005, 10:05 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
Hahah, that's the coolest thing I've heard today! I've got a picture in my head of a shrimp with a cowboy hat going, "YEEHAW!"... anyways..

Diane, what size tank, and what are all your current inhabitants?

schoeplein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 11:59 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic
My tank is 75 gallons.. I have 110 pounds of live rock and 2 maxi jet 1200s, and one profile 601 jet.
Inhabitants: One true percula clown, one CBS, two serpent stars about 5 inches across each. Lots of hermits and snails. Unfortunately, everything in currently buried in cyano bacteria. Yik! (another problem entirely, lol.)

And thanks, Kimberly, for clarifying the story about the killer CBS. Maybe he was just a vicious sort!

I would love to see a picture of that shrimp and eel!

dianeww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 01:24 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak
I too have a CBS and assorted hitchhiker crabs. I'm just starting and *had* 3 fish. A few weeks ago they disappeared, 1 by 1 a few days apart (1 singapore angel, 1 clown (my avatar pic), 1 chromis). My predator left a clue though - before he disappeared my chromis had a piece of his tail fin missing (like it was cut with a scissors).
I haven't yet, by my CBS and crabs are going to the LFS before I get any more fish.
havefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 04:44 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via MSN to StripesTheEel
it will be hard, but i will endeavour to take that photo and post..!

StripesTheEel is offline   Reply With Quote

clown, clown fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com