Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-07-2018, 06:17 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Clown fish with hole in its head

One of my clown fish has a small hole in its head that does not go all the way threw, but goes deep enough to show his flesh on the inside. It has started to worry me and I was wondering if any of you knew what it could be and how to treat it

This is a picture of the other side of his head where it is less prominent, but you can still see the smaller indentations on this side.

Will try to add another picture of the main problem if I can get a clear picture (he moves around too much for a clear pic)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1215.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	311208

Old 12-07-2018, 09:23 PM   #2
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

Can you tell us more about the system and how long you've had the fish?

I'd recommend by doing large water changes on the system with ro/di water for starters. This will be on top of the weekly 10% that you should already be doing.
Sniperhank is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clown, clown fish, fish, hole

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Candy Cane Coral | - »