Clown fish with white spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigrolls82

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi i have a clown fish with white spot . My other 2 fish died . But this clownfish is eating well and swiming around as normal . Can fish recover from white spot i havent got the means to quarintine. Please help . Im feeding brine shrimp with garlic because fish shop recommended this

What were the other fish that died? Are you sure it is ich? Clownfish are a more hardy fish and with the right conditions may over come it - that doesn't mean your tank is safe tho, ich can still be present in the tank and puts any new additions in danger. Treating in a separate tank and leaving your tank fallow ( fish less) will guarantee for sure your tank is ich free. But make sure you diagnose correctly, what was the symptoms of the ill fish? Is the tank new, how is it set up?

I had a royal gramma and another clown fish . Ive got live rock and sand with power head and internal filter . The royal gramma was the last edition and the first to go , then the other clown fish . Its got loads of little white spots on it which look like air bubbles

Fish in a healthy enviroment can come back from Ich!

Back
Top Bottom