Clown goby thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chris-Nicol

Aquarium Advice Freak
My clown goby is really thin! It keeps taking food and spitting it out! I've tried flakes pellets brine shrimp and mysis! He doesn't eat much at all! I was thinking he maybe had internal worms or something but he doesn't eat much so that's probably y he is getting thin! Here are some pics of him! Anyone any ideas?

Attachments

• image-2945431485.jpg
    image-2945431485.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 117
  • image-3703651237.jpg
    image-3703651237.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 105
Mine got thin like that and died. Even though my lfs said don't feed, I'm feeding my new one shrimp based pellet food for bottom feeders and he seems to be doing great.

FlopNewsom said:
Mine got thin like that and died. Even though my lfs said don't feed, I'm feeding my new one shrimp based pellet food for bottom feeders and he seems to be doing great.

Why did your LFS store tell u not to feed it? Well I woke up this morning and had a look but I couldn't see him anywhere do I think he is dead now :(

Mine is doing the same thing, just mouthing food. I've tried live brine, frozen brine, mysis, flakes, pellets, frozen sea lice - (the name escapes me at the moment, they use it for marine fry).

Fingers crossed.

Chris-Nicol said:
Why did your LFS store tell u not to feed it? Well I woke up this morning and had a look but I couldn't see him anywhere do I think he is dead now :(

I'm not sure why they said that but after reading some of the posts on this forum I decided they starved and now I believe I was right because my goby now is very healthy looking.

Back
Top Bottom