Clown has something on him

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shaker

Aquarium Advice Freak
It's kinda like dissolved food stuck to him.

That's what it looks like.

Kinda real fleshy looking

Attachments

• image-3871393115.jpg
    image-3871393115.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 93
  • image-1664626165.jpg
    image-1664626165.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 111
I can't get it to show up in the pics at all... But here is a nice shot of my clown eggs

Attachments

• image-2888785965.jpg
    image-2888785965.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 96
That's pretty cool. I've never seen clown eggs before. How so they get them to stick like that? Haha. What kinda cliwn is that a tomato?

Sorry, i can't see anythign in the pics. If the fish isn't scratching on anything, I would just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't spread.

That's pretty cool. I've never seen clown eggs before. How so they get them to stick like that? Haha. What kinda cliwn is that a tomato?

It's a cinammon clown. The tomatoes are a little brighter and the orange on them is more uniform where the cinammons have an almost black patch that lightens out to the dark orange / red.

Yea I'd love to harvest the eggs but seems to difficult

Does it stick out from the fish? Is it sort of like a little tiny balloon sticking out from its side? If it is, my new ocellaris clown has something like that too. I have no idea what it is. I just noticed it 2 days ago and it seems to be getting bigger.

No . It kinda looked like spit attached to him however it's all gone

Back
Top Bottom