Clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

apinkmanatee

Aquarium Advice Activist
One of my clownfish just developed a little spot, or pimple looking thing, right under his mouth. It appeared yesterday, and looked white. Today it looks more clear. He is acting normal, no itching or weird behavior, eating well and active. Parameters are all spot on. I got him a little over a week ago with another clown, they are the only ones in the tank (65 gal). Any ideas? I struggled getting a good picture of it...

image-3856578284.jpg

image-1281019966.jpg

apinkmanatee said:
One of my clownfish just developed a little spot, or pimple looking thing, right under his mouth. It appeared yesterday, and looked white. Today it looks more clear. He is acting normal, no itching or weird behavior, eating well and active. Parameters are all spot on. I got him a little over a week ago with another clown, they are the only ones in the tank (65 gal). Any ideas? I struggled getting a good picture of it...

Hey might be going tru puverty jajajaja jk maybe ich bro

I wouldnt worry too too much right now. Is it only the one dot? One of mine had a wart or pimple for months and it never developed into anything bad. It eventually just faded away.

Not sure if that helps a whole lot but I tried. lol

Good luck with them they look really nice btw!

I think you guys are right, he still seems to be doing just fine. It kind of looks like he just skinned his chin on some rock or something. They both seem to be doing really well. Thanks for the help! Whew :)

Thanks Carey! Yes they are cute little guys.

Back
Top Bottom