Clownfish disaster:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

weagle117

Aquarium Advice Regular
My 6-8 year old fire clown suddenly has white cotton-like spots (clownfish disease?). I went out of town for 6 days, had a pet sitter, came home.... the cat has a bladder infection, the dog has an ear infection & my clown fish has this! Anyway, got everybody treated but the clown. I set up a great little hospital tank with meds from my fish store..... got everything all ready and COULDN'T CATCH THE FISH!!!! He had looked a little better by the time I got everything ready for him.... and after my 1 1/2 hr. round-trip to pick up the meds. Now I have completely stressed him out (& myself) trying to catch him! His spots are all back plus more! I've put Herbtana in the tank and am feeding garlic food (he's still eating well). I have coral in my tank so I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do without killing everything but the fish. Any ideas would be appreciated. Tried to take a pic but you can't see anything so I didn't post.

Wait until he is sleeping, when the lights are out, go up from underneath him with a net or I like to use plastic containers. I caught my two clowns very quickly that way.

Back
Top Bottom