Clownfish help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nu-Nu the eel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys! Okay so today i transfered my 2 clownfish and my chalk bass into my 66 gallon reef tbak that had a large engineer goby inside. Everything was great and the fish were and still are very active, but i notice something on my clownfish's fins. Its a cottony like substance that is on the back fins of both o my clown fish, looks like strands of cotton from a cotton ball. I have never seen this before and its wierd because it is only on my clownfish, not the others..

What should i do? Leave it alone?

Perameters are good and none of my fish are stressed (even tho im sure they were when i drip acclimated them). Any help is really appreciated!

I think thats what im going to do.. I think it will go away but im not going to count on that, ill be observant. :)

Also, the lights are brighter an better. The marks could have been there all along, but we might have never seen them.

Well whatever it was is gone today! Thank god. It was not ich, i think it might have been sand or something that was stuck to their fins... Who knows

Back
Top Bottom