Clownfish help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bhuamani32

Aquarium Advice Regular
I went to sleep and the next morning part of clownfish tail is missing. Don't know how this happened and don't know if I should do anything.

Attachments

• image-1066530262.jpg
    image-1066530262.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 91
I went to sleep and the next morning part of clownfish tail is missing. Don't know how this happened and don't know if I should do anything.
What other fish are in the tank? I'm guessing it was bitten off.

Maroon clown, goby, two chromis, sea hare, and cleanup crew(snails and crabs). Never would have thought one of the fish would do that. All very oeaceful

Maroon clown, goby, two chromis, sea hare, and cleanup crew(snails and crabs). Never would have thought one of the fish would do that. All very oeaceful
Hmm, i'm not sure. Maybe a crab. I'm not really a saltwater guy. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help out!

Looks like its getting bullied by another fish stop it asap as they will do it till its dead i no maroon clowns are aggresive my friend had three in her tank an the other clowns nipped its fins till it couldent swim an it died

Back
Top Bottom