Clowns losing color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aimmies06

Aquarium Advice Newbie
For some reason two weeks ago i had a precula clown lose its color and it died. My Clarky clown is now having the same thing to where he is almost see through. I notice that i have ick and started treating it but i think its ganna be too late. Can ick cause this?? If not what else can?:eek:

Everything seems fine in the tank for levels. I switch from the 30 to the 10 to help treat it better. i have one clarkii one fire fish goby and a brittle star and a crab. I am currently using lifeguard and the color has come back on my clarkii but he now will not eat and its like his mouth is stuck opened. The ick doesnt look nearly as bad as what it did and im doing a water change every couple of days just incase its something worse than ick. This poor fish is fighting for its life. I notice it on the fire fish too but he seemed to be fine. I do notice that in the last month i have had some little mini worms from over feeding but thats it...

Back
Top Bottom