Coral Angel Beauty Losing her Beauty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leahdanilalton

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My fish have ich and they are currently in QT with hyposalinity. They have been in there for about 10 days now and for a few days it was touch and go but they seem to be getting better. Only my coral beauty angel seems to be losing its color like her dark and bright colors are all fading. She seems to be swimming fine and eating fine...but then again she used to just hide a lot and now she seems to be swimming all around the tank like she doesn't know where to hide. She also has a black spot on both sides of her body in front of her side fins. I'm not sure if it was always there because she was much darker before and now since shes fading its easy to see. Could this be from the effects of ich or is it something else. Is she a definate gonner? I can't figure out how to make my digital pictures small enough for the forum to accept them so for now I can't put up a picture. Sorry

okay i figured out how to put up a really big picture ...sorry still don't know how to make it small....but i'm sure you can see it okay. please i will take any suggestions. thanks

coral beauty losing her beauty?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fish have ich and they are currently in QT with hyposalinity. They have been in there for about 10 days now and for a few days it was touch and go but they seem to be getting better. Only my coral beauty angel seems to be losing its color like her dark and bright colors are all fading. She seems to be swimming fine and eating fine...but then again she used to just hide a lot and now she seems to be swimming all around the tank like she doesn't know where to hide. She also has a black spot on both sides of her body in front of her side fins. I'm not sure if it was always there because she was much darker before and now since shes fading its easy to see. Could this be from the effects of ich or is it something else. Is she a definate gonner? I can't figure out how to make my digital pictures small enough for the forum to accept them so for now I can't put up a picture. Sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coral2.JPG - 13 Time(s)

coral.JPG - 13 Time(s)

Mine swims all over the tank like a marathon runner. :lol: So that's normal I think, never count them out until it's over. I have seen alot of surprises in this hobby. :mrgreen:

What are you feeding the fish and how are the water specs, especially alk/pH?
Any lighting?

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom