coral dying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icedone

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey all,I got a galaxia (thats what LFS called it)and it was out doing its thing for a bout 3 weeks,I dosed with snow once 1 week in and it was catching brine shrimp.about 10 days ago it drew in when lights out and it has not came back out.I can see the tips sticking outta the ends of the bowls,cups or whatever the base is called and they are moving dut its just not out.my finger did the same at the same time but it came back it a couple of days.LFS said stromium but it still wont come out.All tests are good(I have the saltmaster and reefmaster(amon,Ph,trates,trites,calcium,hardness,and phos) with single kits (Red sea)for iodine,copper,and nitrates and all read excellent.plus I have a koralia powerhead running with a t5 216w (norm)and added my duel sat compact 130w I believe and still nogo.It was drip acc for 3 hrs and light acclumated.

All tests are good(I have the saltmaster and reefmaster(amon,Ph,trates,trites,calcium,hardness, and phos) with single kits (Red sea)for iodine,copper,and nitrates and all read excellent.
Please post actual numbers. Whats perfect/excellent for a fish only tank might be a death sentence for corals.

sorry took so long storm knocked cable/online out.OK tests as of this afternoon 4:30 pm(All lights on at noon and b4 feeding)
Ammonia 0
PH 8.3
trite 0
trate 5
calcium 460
kn 161ppm
phos 0
iodine .05
i did not test for copper and i will have to find camera to take a pic.

Back
Top Bottom