1. Type & how long you have had it:acan 6 months. Star more then a year
2. Current lighting & Bulb Age: led
I can't find the a page right now.
4. Calcium:don't have tools to test
5. Phosphate:don't have tools to test
6. Alkalinity: don't have tools to test
10. Liquid or strip test kits:
11. Location in tank:middle
12. Current amount of flow:moderate?
13. Current tank dosing regimen: if that means sleep light on at 2:30-3 pm lights off at 11pm
14. Nearby coral:none
15. Explanation of problem:
My fish are 2 tank breed ocelaris (I know I butchered the spelling) clown fish, one male and female. I also have a zebra crab somewhere in the tank he only comes out for food though. The whole coral system, skimmer, pump lights have been running for about 16 months I believe. I'll post more on my introduction page when I make one.
Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice