Could it be ICH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luntiz

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay so my Trigger has one spots on his fins, tail, pectoral and the fins he uses to swim, anal and...whatever that one is called. I noticed that the spots aren't exactly bright white, its a very dull white. Is this Ich? Also the spots seems to jump around, sometimes it'll be on certain fins then be gone the next day.

Thanks in advance!

My clownfish has ich right know and I am getting ready to put him in my quarintine tank but his white spots seemed to be over his fin. But my auncle has a pond with koi in it and one of his koi got it and it did the same thing as your trigger but he didn't have a quarintine ank and it ended up dieing. I would put it in a quarintine tank and treat it for ick and see if it goes away.

I have had some success with the product called No-Ich. It seems that other users on this board don't particularly like the product, but I thought I would relay some of my own success with it for your information. It's simple to administer, hard to overdose and doesn't effect most inverts, at least not crabs or shrimp. Although if you have a trigger I am guessing you don't have inverts anyways :p

I am about half way through a treatment with it now and it seems to be working.

Please see my post entitled (How quickly cxan I assume...) for updates.

Back
Top Bottom