cupramine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
my dottyback had white spots on him so i put it in quarentine.now my blenny in another tank is scratching on the decorations.i dont see spots but i put him in quarentine also.are these two fish hardy?i never used cupramine before and hpe it works

You need to remove ALL fish and put in qt for 6 weeks to let the parasite in the tank die. Takin on rout and curing it then putting it back in the tank only means your reintroducing it to the parasite again.

i moved so i took apart my 75 and took my fish out and put them in a 30 gallon just till my 75 was right with the salinity,temp.my blenny which is in the 30 gallon is rubbing himself like signs of ich.i have him and a dottyback in quarentine cause the dotty back looked like it had a white spot on his head and tail.not knowing if the dotty back was sick or not and the blenny scratching against the decos i figured he caught something from the dottyback.im not sure if the blenny is acting funny cause he is in different surroundings or if it is sick.so i put him in the quarintine tank just in case.i still have two clowns and a hawk fish in the 30 gal without sand .im wondering if i should put cuprimine in this tank before i infect the 75 gal.if they even have ich

If its ick you need to take all fish out and leave the tank fallow for 6 weeks or you're literally doing nothing.

Back
Top Bottom