dead anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
this morning when i woke up and turned the lights on my aquarium on i saw that mykamikaze anemone died he gut stucked in the power head and the power head still works but im sad that it died :(

yeah the thing i didnt find any sponges for my hydror koralia 3 but i hope that i can find something to put on them so the other anemone wont get sucked up

yeah, thats the hard part of keeping anemones with powerheads. you have to take precautions to prevent stuff like this.

thats too bad. anemones are one of the coolest inverts out there.

i know the only thing my clown fish doesnt like to hang out on the anemone thats left they are condy i believe well the one thats left the other one was condy too

Clowns don't host Condys in nature. There is no guarantee that they will host anything...clowns will be clowns. You could try women's hose on the "intake" part.

Nope, I have 2 clowns in my tank with no nem.

but if you want to ry to host your clown if its the common one the percula or false percula try a sebae anenome mine hosted that one but it also died on me after a few months not good at keeping anenomes myself

i have actually heard i dont know if its true that even though a clown will host a carpet the carpet has be know to eat the clown is that true roka?

It can possibly eat other fish as well. They are extremely hard to keep as well.

My clowns are nice, but they are the only two top swimmers I have in my tank. The other is a shrimp goby.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom