1. Type & how long you have had it: 3 months
2. Current lighting & Bulb Age: LED
10. Liquid or strip test kits:liquid
11. Location in tank:living room
12. Current amount of flow: 2x 750gph ph, power filter(for flow)
13. Current tank dosing regimen:
14. Nearby coral:
15. Explanation of problem: My tank has been running flawlessly. Perimeters have been perfect. I just added two small pieces of coral. As of last night I had 2 clowns, yellow tang, and compressed toby(which is now dead). I notice my yellow tang is being sluggish along with my one clown. The tang seems to have a thin coat of fluff I guess I would call it all over his body. I did put in ich treatment this morning thinking thats what it was at first but now im leaning towards possible fungus in dont know?? My clown also seems to have a thin white coat on him too. What should I do?? I will be doing a large water change tomorrow....