dead coral beauty angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would probably put them into the qt, something is wreaking havoc with your livestock. I'm not sure what you would treat them with though as there are no signs of ich present or velvet. I had the exact same issue, exactly. I lost 6 fish in the end and had no idea what to treat them with.

Maybe someone else can chime in here? Before she looses all her fish?

Once the fish are out of the DT you could do a huge water change and maybe vacuum up the tippy top of the sand in cse there are any parasites.

Does the dotty have any reddening near her gills? Have you tested for ammonia yet today?

So the dotty back has made a recovery she seems to be doing good now I did a test today everything was good we contacted the lfs and brought a water sample to them they said the ph and kh were very low, so i tested again when I got home and my test shows 8.3 . I thought it might be my test but I have two different tests the tetra and the Hagen and both show the same. I'm stumped any ideas

Back
Top Bottom