dead naso tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceandelight

Aquarium Advice Regular
so this is the story about the naso i bought him about 2 months ago. he sat in QT for a month on the 1st day i had him he was really skinny but he started eating right away. after the month of QT with no problems with him i moved him to the main tank (150 gallon) he had fattened up some and started eating the day i put him in the main tank. then yesterday(almost a month in the main tank) i noticed i though he looked stressed because he was hiding i thought maybe it was because i was looking in the tank and move around a lot or something. so i sat down and watched him for a while and he had those white spots that he gets when he is stressed so i decided to feed the tank and he came out and his spots went away but he was really dark gray he ate and swam around and was acting more normal. i watched him for awhile more later that night and he was acting pretty normal except any time anyone walked by the tank he went into the rocks where he likes to hide. all the other fish were acting completely normal. no one was chasing him or picking on him. this morning i woke up and he was dead. everyone else is fine. so anyone have any idea why? the levels are perfect
amm. - 0
trats. -0
trits. - 0

Back
Top Bottom