Devastation...frogspawn is dying...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately, I threw out the frogspawn already. It continued to die until I was only left with the skeleton so I figured it was completely dead.

I hope all is well. I know there are alot of post on here but I`m moving this to sick fish and coral forum.

Hey guys...no real updates yet. I am debating whether or not to buy another frogspawn or get another piece of sps. I think I'm leaning towards the frogspawn since I really liked it and I feel bad for the clownfish because they hung out there so much. But for the time being, I put some zoas and a ricordea mushroom where the frogspawn used to be.

Oh yeah, I guess I do have another piece of bad news as I think my diamond watchman goby has perished. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks so I'm pretty sure he's dead. Real sad about that since even though he caused sandstorms and covered everything with sand, he was a real character. Oh well...I guess this kind of stuff is to be expected when you're housing living animals. But I think my next fish will be a six line wrasse. I want to keep the pods in control since there are so many of them. And it seems like they prey on some zoas. Whether or not they are causing zoa death or just preying on dying zoas, I still think I want to get a six line. I have a HOB refugium where the pods can reproduce without being hunted so I don't think the population will suffer. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom