90 degrees is far, far too hot for just about any reef dwelling animal, and honestly I am surprised your fish made it through. You will want to be on the look out for signs of bacterial infections, (fungus, etc) since huge spikes in temperatures promote the growth of bacteria and the stress of the temperature hike may have weakened the fish's immune system.
Judging from the picture of your frogspawn it doesn't look good. Temps in just the high eighties can bleach SPS
corals and cause LPS
corals to slime and eventually perish. If you can get those temps down where they should be, mid-seventies to low eighties at max, the frogspawn may pull through but it looks pretty desperate in that photo.
I would recommend either a tank chiller, fanning system, different lighting interval, or room A/C unit to prevent this from happening again.