Disaster strikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drewbles99

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:cry:

Well folks, I am now a non believer in No-Ich.

Lost my Queen Angel, Emporer Angel and Blue Tang today.

Hard to picture myself not taking a break from the hobby, this is just to painful.

I don't have the money or time to run a QT tank so I guess I will take a break until I have the time, space and cash to QT EVERYTHING I buy going forward.

My water tests always came out perfectly so I must have introduced White Spot with a new tank addition.

RIP

Open offer, I have a spare 40 gallon. If you can make the 300 mile drive to Cleveland, you can use it. I have all filters, heater, etc. I would meet you halfway, but am going out of town.
I can leave it at my store if interested.
Sorry for your losses, it sucks i know. :(

Well, that is a really kind offer. I truly appreciate it!

I think I am going to take some time and think about how I would squueze a QT tank into our condo (it's pretty small) considering my wife doesn't like "clutter".

You see, I wear the pants, but she picks them out. ;)

I will probably pony up the 2-300 it would take to get something rolling if I decide to do it, but thanks again for a very thoughtful offer.

We'll, its an open offer, let me know if you change your mind, its just taking up space right now. :wink:
Good luck to you.!!

Back
Top Bottom