Does my mushroom look ok?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

000trick000

Aquarium Advice Activist
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429990583.279313.jpgjust was wondering if this looks ok or does it need more light or less flow. It was laying nice and flat and almost covered the frag plate it sets on. Now it's curling up and does not extend the color however hasn't changed. I'm new at this so I appreciate all the help! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

^+1^
Is that a baby to the right on frag plate?
They often hide under till ready to move out.
Looks like you got 2 for 1!

Ok cool, yea there is a lil one starting under momma. The baby one has grown a lot in the last 2 weeks

So, you sure it looks ok? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1430173607.287083.jpg looks like it's trying to move. Correct me if I'm wrong

I guess I did do a water change and raised the salinity from 1.025 to 1.026 would that be the culprit?

I'm still a beginner at SW but I believe coral decides where it wants to be. If it doesn't like it's spot it will move. Don't know if this applies to mushrooms though...

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Yup, still looks fine. They'll get up and go for a walk about if they don't like where they are at. They are fully capable of detaching.
And an SG of 1.025-1.027 is fine.

Yup, still looks fine. They'll get up and go for a walk about if they don't like where they are at. They are fully capable of detaching.
And an SG of 1.025-1.027 is fine.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. Didn't know if the mushrooms moved as well

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom