Dying/shrinking/shedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squintyekalb

Aquarium Advice Activist
My torch and trumpet coral both seem to be closing up for business, anything I can do to revive/help them?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Considering you have 3 of the last 4 threads in this forum I'd say you have some serious water quality issues going on. Params and kit used to obtain the results?

dKH-10
Ca-400
pH-8.1
sg-1.024
NO3-0
NO2-0
AMM-0

API Saltwater Master Test Kit
This is after a water change I did today.

I had just done a water change earlier today. After I stupidly didn't read the label on the medicine for my clown with brooklynella and added it to the whole tank. My corals were having a bad reaction to this and the only one that seems to be gone is my trumpet coral but I'm not sure. It's not all white but it doesn't have that natural green/yellow to it so maybe it's not enteirely gone. Aside from that my levels and other fish are appearing to be normal.

No copper in the med.

Well that is good...I'll have to read up on the stuff when I get a minute. How large of a water change did you do? You'll need to do a large one to get as much of that stuff out as possible.

I did a 50% (~15gal) change on Monday. My clown is in my qt tank

Back
Top Bottom